No. of positions: 02
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Trains newer or less experienced team members in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift.
- Estimate work load based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
- Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and prepare order.
- Ensuring that food meets quality standards.
- Ensuring great standard of customer service and resolve any customer complains on the spot.
- Maintain records of stocks, wastage and sales.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure, accounting for all forms of money and other food products etc., during the shift.
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team Player, Reliability
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years experience in food industry
Work Setting: Food service establishment, Fast food outlet
Work Conditions and Physical Abilities
- Must be able to work any area of the store when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $15 to $17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay