121 Rush Road, Aurora, ON L4G 7G5
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw-material and pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofing’s or drywalls ensuring they are levelled and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets shelves and other items and install where designated.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage: $25.00 Hourly for 30 Hours Per Week
Benefits: 10 days paid holidays
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in proven experience as carpenter
- Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email