Ottawa - ON, Ontario,CANADA
September 09, 2020
January 08, 2021
We are currently looking for dedicated and passionate Administrative Manager to join our growing team. The roles are suited to individuals who are technically and detail-oriented and who can apply their exceptional skills and expertise to achieve effective results. As an Administrative Manager, the responsibilities include the following:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of MyKitchens administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Maintains records prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Working with marketing and sales team to organize small to large scale events to promote Mykitchens brand image and provide ongoing assistance during events.
- Initiating and coordinating project objectives, milestones, deadlines, and other project-related matters for departments.
- Managing contracts, maintaining and updating vendor records
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office administrative management position within multi-units work setting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multi-functional leadership role
- Experience in land development and construction project administration is preferred
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
- Ability to Supervise: 4-5 people
- Computer Applications: MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Fluent in English, ability to read and speak mandarin will be an asset
Education & Experience Required
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a keen awareness and attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills to be able to manage and support a team.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
Hours:35 hours per week for 52 weeks/year
Compensation: CAD $35/Hour
Apply Method: Please send resume by Email to email@example.com
2020 - All Rights Reserved.