• Creating a safe and stimulating environment for our two boys
• Bathing and dressing
• Changing diapers and assistance with potty training for 3-year-old
• Children’s laundry
• Preparing food and/or feeding the children
• Indoor and Outdoor play
• Educational activities and crafts
• Picking up the oldest son from school (must be physically fit as it is a 20 min walk each way)
• Reading to the children and help with homework.
• Organizing and tidying children’s bedrooms/playroom
• If time permits nanny will do light house keeping
Name of Employer: The Richard
Location of Work: 223 Street, Langley BC V2Y 2T9
Terms of employment: Full time, permanent and long term and can speak English.
Wage: $14.60 Work Schedule: Flexible
Benefits package being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Skills and Education Requirements: Must have at least a grade 12 and one-year childcare-related experienced or six months caregiver course.
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers, and persons with disabilities.