We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join our company. This role will provide front line sales execution and support with in-depth product knowledge and will also direct and coordinate product application in order to deliver the total cost of solutions to our customers.
Full-time permanent position; 30-40 hours/week
Location: Suite 308, 200 Consumers Road, North York, ON M2J 4R4
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Salary: $38-$42 hourly based on your experience and performance; vacation days pay and sick days pay.
Job Responsibilities of this role include but not limited to:
- Coordinate sales and product development activities of the sales department.
- Devise new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Set sales targets and to ensure these targets are realistic and achievable;
- Define and Implement sales policies and procedures;
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generate leads, and target potential clients;
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty;
- Act as the liaison between the company and clients;
- Keep up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies;
- Develop and execute the end to end marketing strategy, including PR and Awareness, demand generation and sales enablement strategies.
- Leverage messaging as the standard input to designing and developing all marketing and enablement materials and related software and applications;
- Leverage that content to drive digital campaigns i.e. blogs, social media, SEO, email campaigns, etc., and drive website traffic
- Measure marketing program success and report on program metrics
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 3-year Sales management experience in the following area Marketing, IT solutions or Media industry;
- Experience in B2B services;
- Ability to multi-task, organized and detail-oriented;
- Superior communication skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
If you are interested and meet the requirement above, please send your resume to email@example.com . Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.