Retail Store Supervisor
Charlottetown - PE, Prince Edward Island,CANADA
Mango Fresh Market
Sales & Retails
January 11, 2020
December 10, 2020
We are looking for a Full- time Retail Store Supervisor to work for our company.
Hours: 35- 45/ week
Role of Retail Supervisor:
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Active participation in sale and purchase of merchandise
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Education: Minimum Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Benefits: To be negotiated
Interested candidates are requested to apply @ Burhan_k26@hotmail.com
2020 - All Rights Reserved.