Truck Driver/Mover/General Laborer Responsibilities:
- Drivers are expected to be movers as well.
- Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises.
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and written, while maintaining a comfortable work environment carrying out duties.
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings.
- Assist with daily truck inspections and moving equipment inventory.
- Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Truck Driver/Mover/General Laborer Requirements:
- Commitment to customer service excellence and exceeding customer expectations
- Relentlessly positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 Lbs or more) repeatedly, while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking etc.
- Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License and a clean driver’s Abstract (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED FOR MOVERS)
- Experience in driving a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) – 18’ to 26’ Straight Truck is an asset (NOT REQUIRED FOR MOVERS)
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
Experience as a warehouse worker, general laborer, truck driver, mover or construction is greatly appreciated! If you’re looking for a permanent or part-time opportunity, please apply today!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Edmonton, is now hiring for Truck Driver/Mover/General Laborers!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, a company renowned for it’s commitment to customer service and satisfaction; Drivers, Movers and General Laborers will work in a team of two’s or three’s, providing exceptional customer service to customers while handling their belongings. This position provides a unique opportunity for candidates looking to combine customer service talents with general labor.
A very fast-paced work environment, top performers are often rewarded cash tips from their happy customers, and monthly performance bonuses!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call