Sales Vice President - Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation and Construction
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Assemble, onboard, and oversee a team of project managers, estimators, analysts, and any others required team members
- Conduct research on current industry trends, market activity, and technology; remain educated on trends across the country and globally
Salary: $56.50 per hour
Working hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $84.75 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Soft Skills: Excellent written communication, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills.
System Knowledge: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Office
Experience and Education Required: 5 year or more with Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Employee and Full Time
Available Position: One
Operating Name: Direct Coil Inc.
Work Location: 5055, Taylor Kidd Blvd, Millhaven, Ontario, K0H 1G0
Website: www.directcoil.com, Contact Number - 416-8071-355
Opportunity is available for Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Veterans, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.