DG Accounting Inc.
Unit 122A 8028 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9
Salary: $25.00/hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Location(s):Unit 122A 8028 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9
DG accounting Inc. provides assurance, accounting and tax services from last seventeen years. Firm focus is to provide client oriented services. We understand Client support and meeting deadlines are very important for all our clients, to which we gave first priority. Currently, we are looking for a permanent and full-time Bookkeeper to offer a rewarding career.
• Assist Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) in performing accounting, assurance, taxation and bookkeeping for client corporations
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Administering payrolls, arranging payments for invoices for our client companies
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports. Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns & process payroll in a timely manner
• Match purchase orders with invoices
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of related experience such as bookkeeper, accounting technician or finance officer is required. Completion of a college program or university degree in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field may lower the requirement of experience to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Other qualifications: Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision, High energy and strong work ethics to meet deadlines.
• Good information technology skills
As per BC Employment standards act
Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents from all over Canada are welcomed to apply. We may conduct video conference interview. We also welcome underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, youth and newcomers etc.) and part-timers (students, youth)
How to apply
Please apply to: email@example.com
or post your resume to Unit 122A 8028 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.