General Manager - Financial, Communications and other Services
- Play a key role in resource management and work towards reducing cost and maximizing the profits for the company
- Forecast and manage budget and expenses, consistently maintain quarterly earnings and be responsible for Profit and Loss of the business.
- Review current business plan for next 2 years, improvise and discuss with the business owner.
- Set objectives for essential business functions such as Operations, Procurement, Human Resources, Finance and Marketing.
- Periodically review business functions performance and drive towards continuous improvement to meet business goals.
- Work with Human Resources to create a retention strategy and a preferred place for work for the employees.
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Participate and give inputs to the aggressive marketing and sales plans in place, improvise when required
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: 52.19 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $78.28 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: General Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Experience and Education Required: Min 5 years of relevant experience with Bachelors Degree
Business Operating Name: Laureola Inc.
Contact No.: 647-992-0143
Business Address: 35 Trailwood Dr., Unit 1915, Mississauga ON, L4Z 3L6
Work Location: Suite 301, 231 Oak Park Blvd., Oakville, ON, L6H 7S8
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.