Etobicoke - ON, Ontario,CANADA
88 WEBSTUDIO INC.
September 20, 2020
August 19, 2021
$24.50 per hour
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Liaison with clients and internal teams as and when required
- Assist in recruitment and other support functions of the company
- Prepare invoices and follow-up for payment
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance of assets, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience at similar capacity preferably with an IT firm
- Ability to self-educate and take initiative when needed
- Excellent relational/communication/writing/phone skills
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Process and systems minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word a must and the ability to operate other computer software and office equipment.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English.
- This position requires the ability to read and write reports, business correspondence and desk procedures.
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 - All Rights Reserved.