Company Operating Name: Lenard Healthcare
Business address: 9225 Leslie Street, Suite 201 Richmond Hill Ontario, L4B 3H6.
Title of Position: Electronic Service Technician (Medical Equipment) NOC: 2241
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 2 weeks’ vacation
Contact Information: Careers@lenard.healthcare
- repair Portable Medical Ultrasound Equipment, such as Sonosite MicroMaxx, M-Turbo, Edge, Edge II, SII, S-ICU, S-MSK, X-Porte and GE Vivid i, Vivid Q, Vivid IQ, Voluson i, Logiq e;
- Repair Sonosite, GE, Philips, TEE Probes including 6T-OR, 6T-RS, 6T-C-RS, 6VTD, S7-2, S7-3, S8-3, X7-2T, TEE-x
- Inspect and test medical ultrasound machines, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- May supervise other electronic equipment service technicians.
- Deep understanding of FPGA and DSP Modules, Arm programming using JTAG Technology.
- Regular working hours (40 hours/weekly)
- The work performed is carried out indoors in a regulated environment
- Maximum lifting 5-6 kg
2-year degree from an accredited institute or college major in electronics
BGA Rework Systems Certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience repairing Sonosite ultrasound machines to the component level including Titan, MicroMaxx, M-Turbo, Edge, Edge II, SII, S-MSK, S-ICU;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience repairing Medical TEE Ultrasound Transducers to the component level including GE 6T-OR, 6T-RS, 6T-C, 6T-C-RS, 6VTD, 9T, 9T-RS, Sonosite TEE-x TEE Probe and Philips S7-2, S7-3, S8-3 TEE Probes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience repairing GE Portable Ultrasound Machines to the component level including Vivid i, Vivid Q, Voluson i, Logiq e;
- Ultrasound teaching experience a plus.
- Pediatric Ultrasound imaging experience a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Apple OSX products a plus.
- Strong intrapersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong customer interface, organizational and training skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
Please send a resume and covering letter outlining how you meet the job requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org