We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
We are looking for a charismatic and enthusiastic, outcome-oriented and skilled person who has marketing experiences to sell corporate retreats & group events to the local and international markets with the goals of maximizing our resort’s revenues.
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for developing and executing communication strategic plans and marketing campaigns. Candidates must have a dynamic and energetic working style, and being responsible for building company image and promoting company culture.
- Developing and implementing the advertising and promotional strategies using related marketing materials and resources that increase brand awareness of the resort;
- Making marketing campaigns and working with external agency to execute campaigns across local and international markets;
- Advising customers on promotional events or activities with appropriate audience targeting;
- Supervising promotion campaigns and preparing performance analysis reports;
- Working to develop and implement strategies to cultivate the market for new and existing guests;
- Maintaining a good company image while developing a good public relation with media and partners by organizing meetings, ceremonies and other publicity events;
- Regular meetings with the sales and marketing team, providing training and workshops to improve the work performance;
- Developing opinion surveys or questionnaires to gather data via phone or email on public interests and attitudes in order to improve customer experiences;
- Cooperating with other departments in the resort to provide high-quality customer service;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum three years’ similar experience in marketing is required
- Relevant experience in advertising and public relations is preferred
- Management and supervisory experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
- Willingness to travel even with a short notice (24 - 48 hours)
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to work overtime if required
- Must be able to take extended business travels frequently, domestically and internationally
Education requirement: A degree or a diploma from a recognized institution
Job types: Full-time, Permanent
Working location: Muskoka
Compensation: $46800 / Year
Name: Tian LU (Sky)
Phone Number: 1-416-520-0181