Carma Solutions Inc.
Manager & Executive
September 11, 2020
March 10, 2021
$88,920 to $92,000 per year
- Co-work with the CEO to develop client portfolio, solicit potential big customers, assist to negotiate, and finalize new long-term contracts, retain and renew old contracts.
- Maintain liaison with volume customers, such as fleet owners and leasing companies.
- Supervise both Property maintenance and Logistics business, plan ahead of time,
- Work with external vendors to establish effective solutions and long-term partnerships in involving service levels agreements.
- Supervise all safety aspects for employees, client’s premises and contractors
- Interview, Recruit, Train employees and contractors; ramp-up contractors during winter months
- Review and revise outsourcing contracts for contracts and sub-vendors
- Develop comprehensive business covering Finance, Marketing, Operations and Sales for the Property maintenance and Transportation services
- Devise Monthly/Yearly Sales forecasts and schedules to meet desired productivity targets.
- Responsible for Financial management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts.
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Lead and control the operations team for more productivity, reduced downtime and ensure the optimized utilization of resources (materials, vehicles and manpower)
- Develop contract-specific processes and checklists to keep staff and contracts organized
- Ensure all administrative files and documents are up to date and meet government requirements
- Maintain and enforce existing processes to ensure business is always well organized
- Maintain staff schedule and make staffing decisions based on skill sets and jobs
- Review, submit and approve expense reports and invoices by cross referencing with notes and schedule
- Develop a professional relationship with customers and identify/ sell add-on services as needed
- Perform inspections of buildings/offices on a specified basis
- Provide inspection reports, which includes feedback to cleaners
- Interview, hire and train new cleaners
- Manage and motivate existing cleaning crews
- Compiling Budget Administration to meet revenue Generation and service Goals.
- Conduct weekly/monthly routine meetings to ensure that team goals and projects are achieved according to established guidelines, procedures and policies of the Company.
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance.
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is maintained.
- A university degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar industry preferred/Project management experience
- Business acumen, growth mindset and orientation
- Ability to self-educate and take initiative when needed
- Past experience in P&L management preferred
- Excellent relational/communication/writing/phone skills
- Ability to handle details without losing sight of the big picture
- Organizational, Leadership & Motivational skills
- Technical / mechanical / industry knowledge
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Process and systems minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word a must and the ability to operate other computer software and office equipment. Strong knowledge and experience in using service operating systems a plus. Use of all current technology as a communication and efficiency tool is a must.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in
- English. This position requires the ability to read and write reports, business correspondence and desk procedures.
Why work for us?
Work in highly transparent and collaborative environment, an opportunity to serve great clients, yearly personal days off, we provide your personal PPE kits, work from home when your work permits and for many more reasons.
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to pursue further steps in the application process.