Food Service Supervisor
Canada-wide, Canada Wide,CANADA
Liquids & Solids
Restaurant & Cafe
November 11, 2020
December 11, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of crew who prepare and serve food.
- Ensure to maintain the gold standards for food quality while motivating the crew to achieve shift targets.
- Coach the crew members to success
- Knowledge of restaurant goals and targets.
- Complete assigned shift paperwork
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standard of the company
- Direct crew members their daily duties and interact with customers to make sure they have an excellent guest experience.
- Supervise the production of menu items, schedule staff working hours and train employees
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in a supervisory position
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Advanced English language knowledge;
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively
- Self-disciplined, eager to learn, and have a passion for the food and service industry
Pay Rate/ Salary: $15 per hour
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.