English Fluency Required
5 years or more
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility, Contractors
Willing to travel internationally, Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Work Location Information
Various locations, Willing to relocate, Relocation costs covered by employer
Accurate, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Judgement
Area of Specialization
- Commercial invoice from the exporter
- Claiming VAT exemptions/ Declarations to customs in UAE
- Prepare forms or letters of exemption from customs duties in cases where exemption requirements are fulfilled, including a Local Purchase Order (LPO)
$1,500,001 - $4,000,000
SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD)
Major Work Area
Finance, Telecommunications, Business services
- Communicate with other workers to co-ordinate the preparation and completion of work assignments
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Develop and implement business plans, Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Ensure financial forecast reflect any changes in the internal and external business environments.
- Monitoring budgets and budgeting process, comparing them with actual cost and revenues.
- Successful implementation of SAP in the current organization for entities in GCC region.
- Manage and oversee the company legal matters in consultation with lawyers / advocates
- Approve and authorize all payments and ensure timelines and precision.
- Manage relationships/agreements with contracts to ensure compliance.
- Logistical decisions determine location of loads.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring audit program is executed and adhered to.
- Develop trading strategies by reviewing investment information and monitoring market conditions from exchange floor and through contact with other traders
- Experience with operations in UAE insurance, and Freight (CIF)
Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Establish financial and administrative controls
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions, Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
Financial Analysts Specific Skills
Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management
How To Apply