Job Title: Administrative assistant (NOC 1241)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $22.53/ hour
Education: College Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience
Language: English (Required)
Ontario Surgical Inc., a division of Ophthalmic Consultant Centers Inc., is dedicated to providing cutting-edge treatments and care for our patients. Our office is located at: 1880 Sismet Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1W9
- Perform a wide variety of complex and confidential office administrative work.
- Manage complaints and providing assistance in resolving operational and administrative problems.
- Plan and organize work activities; recommend improvements in office workflow, and procedures as approved by higher management.
- Revise and process a variety of documents and forms including reports, correspondence, memoranda, technical and statistical charts and tables, and other materials from rough drafts, and brief verbal instructions.
- Proofread, verify, and review materials, applications, records, and reports for accuracy, completeness, and conformance with established standards.
- Compile, prepare, and enter data into a computer from various sources including accounting, statistical, and related documents.
- Serves as liaison between internal department and the outside agencies and vendors.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date manual offices files, records, and logs along with proper computerized filling system for assigned areas.
- Attend to a variety of office administrative details such as ordering supplies, arranging for equipment repair, transmitting information, and keeping reference materials up to date.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings; coordinate arrangements and notify participants. Record and Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Process mail including receiving, sorting, logging, and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and packages.
- Provide lead supervision and provide training to assigned clerical and office support staff;
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Please send your resume at: email@example.com