Canadian Property Maintenance
Manager & Executive
October 20, 2020
June 19, 2021
$57.50 to $59.00HOUR hourly
- Responsible for running overall operations, finance, maintenance and contractor recruitment.
- Assist the set-up process of the company & operations (operational processes, policies & procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, staff recruitment, training, selection of suppliers, local regulatory requirements.)
- Develop & Execute the Business Plan/Budgets/Balanced Score Card
Develop Sales & Marketing efforts (including new client prospecting, develop suitable proposals for new customers) for the company to achieve revenue growth and secure new clients
- Develop all key suppliers to ensure company performance targets are met
- Provide guidance & direction for logistics solutions to customers & internal productivity/quality improvement projects
- Ensure compliance in Environment, Health and Safety, Financial, Systems & Controls
- Set targets (covering all Balanced Score Card areas) & performance evaluation of same on regular basis ensuring continual improvement
- Motivate, Direct & Develop the team to achieve their goals & targets
- Develop annual budget for expense accounts and capital equipment related to the operations of Equipment, Facilities, and Fleet departments
- Lead and manage landscape enhancement crews to provide quality landscapes to commercial properties safely and efficiently
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning;
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Hire, train and collaborate with sub-contractors
- Supports the achieving of the profitability objectives.
- Training of crew personnel and employee development
Minimum 5 years of experience at mid-management level with similar industry preferred.
Should have managed budgetary responsibilities from $500,000 to $900,000 per year
Experience with hiring and managing contractors is desirable
Experience with snow removal industry is a plus!
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative