Location: Langley, BC
Salary $20.00 / Hour
Vacancies : 2
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Permanent Residents of Canada and Canadian Citizens
Terms of employment Permanent, Full time 40 Hours / Week
Start date As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Attention to detail
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of warehouse department
- Provide training and development to junior employees, evaluating performance, and building a motivated effective team to ensure that organizational goals for career development, productivity, performance management, and employee involvement are met.
- Keep track on both inbound and outbound shipments through the client portal
- Oversee the day-to- day order fulfilment operations.
- Co-ordinate activities with senior management, suppliers, compliance department, client services manager, human resource manager etc.
- Effectively communicate with clients, internal staff and vendors promptly and in a highly professional manner
- Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of warehouse performance.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, safety inspections
- Manage and oversee daily operation of logistics department
- Regularly meet with Senior Manager and related supervisors to coordinate warehouse functions
- Optimize employee workflow
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
- Maintain positive relationships with partners, including a welcoming environment for truck drivers
- Prepare oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility.
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate.
- Plan, organize, and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal.
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
How to apply