88 Webstudio Inc.
IT & Web Design
October 16, 2020
July 15, 2021
$39.00 to $43.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Overall business analysis and documentation, system configuration, customer support and solution testing for projects and system enhancements.
- Work closely with colleagues and other business stakeholders to deliver various projects.
- Participate in project definition workshops with clients to develop detailed business requirements and documentation.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and to anticipate ways in which our solutions can enhance their business processes.
- Recommend changes to established methods; propose alternative and new solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Provide specialized Levels application support. Identify the root cause of issues, and triage with the appropriate team. Source additional support from other teams to resolve underlying issues as needed.
- Maintain the system documentation; run books and required changes to user documentation as incidents are resolved.
- Support the Product Team at specific phases of the development life cycle: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), design, build, testing, deployment and release.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/similar background, or equivalent preferred
- Functional knowledge of SAP applications is preferred
- ITIL Certifications preferred
SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD); Microsoft Visual Studio; Sublime Text
Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) Certified
Online Databases: CIDOC-CRM
Security and Safety
Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Spreadsheet; Internet; Networking security; Extranet; Intranet; Programming software; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Business intelligence; Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org