At Custom Stairs & Railing Ltd. we specialize in both the design and manufacturing of all traditional and modern wood railing and stairs. We also provide renovations on existing staircases and railings.
POSITION: Wood Products Foreman/woman (NOC 9227)
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Number of Vacancies: 1
Hours of Work:
- Full-time permanent position- 35 hours/week
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare and submit work reports to senior manages for approval and advice.
- Train and schedule training for workers to increase productivity and efficiency in carrying out work obligations.
-Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies and order required items needed for company’s projects
- establish work schedules for contractors
- oversee safety of operations and ensure all employees are compliant with workplace safety protocols.
- Review work of contractors to ensure they meet the company’s stringent standards of quality.
- use skills in woodworking to contribute to operational needs of the company to ensure work is completed on time.
- Supervise up to 5 contractors
- Candidates must have up to 1 year of directly related experience in woodworking and experience working with staircase projects
- Candidates must have completed at least a secondary level education.
Salary: $22.00/hr year for an average of 35 hours per week.
Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Screening of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.