Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
December 04, 2020
December 04, 2021
Employer : 0823523 B.C. Ltd
Location : 13281 Comber Way Surrey, BC V3W 5V8
Job Title : Truck Driver
NOC Code : 7511
PositionsAvailable : 4
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $25.00/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English Experience : 1-2 Years
Employment requirement: Class 1 or Class 3 license and Air Brake Endorsement (Z)is required.
- Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspection and supervise all aspects of the vehicle such as equipment condition, and cargo loading and unloading.
- Transport goods and materials over urban, interurban, provincial routes.
- Operate and drive mainly straight trucks on local routes and short interurban routes to transport goods and materials.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Inspection and preventive maintenance of vehicles for technical products and safety concerns.
- Comply with rules and regulations of truck driving (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules maintenance.
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks
- Ensuring cargo is adequately protected in compliance with safety standards and complying with safety protocols for transporting goods.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and resume or mail at
13281 Comber Way Surrey, BC V3W 5V8
2021 - All Rights Reserved.