Located in Burnaby, Pacific Bark Blowers Inc is currently looking for Blower Truck Supervisor to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff / workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise operation of mechanical equipment and machinery
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Oversee cleaning of specialty and difficult items
- Assist clients / guests with special needs.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the industry.
- Completion of High School Diploma is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence Required as we provide onsite customer service and you will be required to drive to various job sites.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Attention to detail
- Hand eye coordination
- Work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Reliability, Initiative, Organized
Pay Rate / Salary: $24.00 per hour
Working days are Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday.
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options provided, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants and only those shortlisted will be notified.