The Famous Owl of Minerva Meat Shop
5334 Yonge Street, North York, ON, M2N 6V1
Title of Position: Retail Meat Cutter (NOC: 6331)
- Prepare cuts of meat for sale according to store or customer specifications.
- Ensure product quality through careful inspection prior to preparation.
- Use meat cutting equipment such as grinders and slicers for preparation for sale.
- May wrap, lace and tie the prepared meat.
- Keep track of inventory and sales to ensure which products are most imperative for re-stock.
- Always ensure the freshness of products for sale.
- Supervise staff to ensure shop standards are met.
- May train and hire staff.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Wage: $18.00 hourly for 30 hours per week.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
Education: High School
1-2 Years or more experience as a professional meat cutter.
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send you resume via email.
Contact info: MinervaMeatShop@gmail.com