Scarborough - ON, Ontario,CANADA
November 15, 2020
April 14, 2021
- Supervise, train and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Preparing work schedules and assign duties in terms of sales to co-workers.
- Ensuring proper displaying of the stock of products.
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
2021 - All Rights Reserved.