Location: 1070 Wilson W St, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
Title of Position: Assistant Manager (NOC 0631)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Terms of Employment:
Full Time: 32 hours/week
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant for efficiency
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures for meeting the service standards as per the franchise agreement and meeting the revenue targets.
- Work as per instructions of Store manager and reporting on sales & inventory on daily basis.
- Recruit staff for the smooth operations of the store
- To identify the areas of training as per need of the unit and train workers in job duties as per company policies for higher efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepare staff work schedules for different shifts and make arrangement for the urgent requirements of the manpower
- Monitor the performance of the staff on regular basis and support the staff member for improvement.
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction index.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- To resolve the customer complaints or concerns regarding service and food quality
- Ensure food and other supplies are on time from suppliers and meet the restaurant standards.
- Ensure the store is maintaining hygiene and safety conditions and all employees are trained on hygienic and safety.
- Issue the Requisition supplies and materials as per the order.
- To ensure work-related problems are resolved. Prepare and submit progress and other reports for the stakeholders
- May perform duties of staff supervised as and when required.
Education: College Diploma
Experience: Two year experience