499692 B.C Ltd O/A Subway
Manager & Executive
December 18, 2020
April 17, 2021
Job Position: General Manager (NOC 0013)
Work Location: 499692 B.C Ltd., O/A Subway, 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5 (Business Office location)
Salary: $ 65.00/Hourly on 30 to 35 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days Flexible Hours
Education: A University Degree is required or College diploma with equivalent experience
Experience: (minimum 5-10 years of progressive work experience in a Middle management role)
General Manager will be responsible for defining, implementing and revising operations policies and guidelines, overseeing employee training programs, liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and setting strategic goals, evaluating regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and applying improvements, evaluating overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Overall responsibility for identifying, developing, and maintaining process requirements within assigned departments inclusive of all applicable standards, legislative guidelines, divisional and corporate directives
- Determine the company's mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
- Overall responsibility for effectiveness of work planning, measuring efficiency and effectiveness and improvements of assigned departments
- Responsible for performance feedback, development for competency of all leaders within assigned departments/ and overall accountability of all direct and indirect reports
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Responsible to foster the company’s culture of continual improvement, employee empowerment, collaboration and team work
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Overall responsibility for the department’s contribution to cost effectiveness, efficiency, timing/delivery, customer satisfaction (internal/external), managing change, introductions and development of new technologies
- A university degree is required in any discipline or College diploma with equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5-10 years of progressive work experience in a Middle/senior management role.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle and prioritize many work assignments at once.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: 499692 B.C Ltd. O/O as Subway, 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5