Canadian College Business Science and Technology
Education & Training
December 25, 2020
April 24, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and execute administrative systems and processes to support the smooth day-to-day operations of our school.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Resolve operational and administrative issues as they arise and identify solutions.
- Provide ongoing support to the school director to help achieve business goals.
- Analyse and prepare regular reports on expenses and company budgets.
- Work with international student recruitment agents by providing necessary assistance and information regarding the admission process in a timely manner
- Coordinate business schedules, daily appointments, and department calendars.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Make sure all staff adhere to school’s policies and guidelines.
- Order office supplies from different companies and checks inventory regularly.
- Handle students’ inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and functional work environment for the teachers and support staff throughout the workplace and conduct weekly maintenance checks.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
Compensation: $26.00/hour for 35 working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Minimum 5 years of office administration experience required.
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Good interpersonal skills and communication tactics.
Patience and Understanding working with multicultural.
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Basic accounting principles, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Large workload, Attention to detail Job.