Aurora - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Accounting & bookkeeping
November 02, 2020
May 01, 2021
We are looking for a Full- time Accounting Supervisor to work for our company.
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Hours: 35- 40 hours/ week
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Benefits: To be negotiated
Social distancing and precautionary mesaures are being followed to prevent the spread of pandemic.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.