Childventures Early Learning Academy Inc.
December 02, 2020
January 31, 2021
$18.50 / Hr
1 Full-time permanent Early Childhood Educator (NOC 4214) position available at Childventures Early Learning Academy, located at 1810 Ironstone Dr. , Burlington, ON -L7L 5V3, Canada
Main Duties to be completed as per the NOC 4214:
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- May plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- May supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- Completion of a one to two year college program in early childhood education
- Minimum one year of experience required
$18.50 per hour for 40 hours weekly. Overtime starts after 44 hours.Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance and extended medical insurance provided.
How to apply
By Email : email@example.com