CIMT College, Canadian Institute of Management and Technology- Leading private career college in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough offering diploma programs and certificate courses in Business, Computer Networking, Telecommunication and Healthcare.
CIMT is looking for an Individual having a Senior Managerial experience in handling the operations of an educational institute.
Job Title: Operations Vice-president
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Establish financial and administrative controls.
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization in negotiations or other official functions.
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff.
- Delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
Nature of employment: Permanent full time (Minimum 30 hours per week)
Salary: CAD $ 85000 to $ 90,000 (To be negotiated)
Education: College Degree or Diploma
Experience: 2 to less than 3 years of experience in the related field, Ability to supervise more than 20 people in various areas of responsibility
Major Work Area: Education
Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits
How to Apply
By email: email@example.com