Job Location: 6408 bay street, West Vancouver, BC, V7W 2H1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Work with Minimal Supervision.
- Plan menus and ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and cook dishes according to the Troll’s Restraunt Menu.
- Customize cooking according to the special orders by customers.
- Estimate food requirements and cost, and monitor and order supplies.
- Maintain food and health and safety standards at all times.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
*** no phone calls or walk in, suitable candidtes will be contacted***