Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: NOC 4411
NOC Job Title: Home Child Care Provider
Employer: Jane Ponio
SKILLS and KEY QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year Experience in child care giving OR with six months formal training in providing child care OR Nursing Certificate/ Diploma.
• Well versed in designing and implementing daily activities to keep the child active
• Proficient in preparing food based on each child’s needs
• Preferably but not mandatory CPR and first aid Certified
• Able to demonstrate time management skills, sanitation awareness, emergency responding, safe patient handling, agile and empathetic
• Communicate well in English
Taking care of the needs and safety of the child is the main priority of the nanny. Prepare their meals, bath, dress, feed, beddings, clean clothing of the child, read books, sing songs and keep them occupied. Bring the child to the doctor’s appointment, park, community center, library, activities and other educational place. Perform other related care. If time permits will do light cleaning, dishwashing, laundry, ensuring the home is free of hazardous materials which may cause injury or harm to health, and general upkeep of the house.
Hours of work: 30 hours a week. Staggered Schedule: 7am to 10 am and 3 pm to 6 pm.
This is a Live-out basis employment
Job Location at: Richmond
How to apply:
Contact: Jane Ponio