Technical Support Analyst (TSA) - Systems
With over a century of success under our belts (and still growing), Leon's is currently seeking experienced, motivated and talented IT professionals to join our team!
• Excellent in verbal and written communications (over the phone, electronically and/or in-person). Provides service excellent to banner associates, vendors, business partners seeking help with utmost professionalism and enthusiasm
• Understanding of business workflow and requirements in a retail, 24x7x365 distribution, and warehouse environment. Demonstrate extensive understanding of various IT support plans to provide end-to-end IT support to the organization.
• Must have operating knowledge on Microsoft Windows operating system, advanced level of Office applications and various browser-based application for basic daily support needs.
• Proficient in IT operational flowcharts, development workflows, integration of IT systems and network diagrams
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Change Management, IT security standards, best practices, and policies
• In-depth understanding of ITSM (Information Technology Service Management)
• Analytical thinking and provide solution to complex IT problems by research; Able to articulate, demonstrate and reproduce technical problems for escalation purposes.
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, self-motivate, providing leadership in a fast-paced environment
• Project management and planning skills
Working Knowledge and Qualifications Requirements (Must Have - Minimum 3 years)
• Applicants must demonstrate high level of communications and understanding of user experiencing difficulties in multi-systems retail oriented computing environment. Documenting problems in an analytical, technical manner to assist troubleshooting and work towards proper resolution.
• Producing lucid organization announcement on planned IT maintenance; Reporting IT outage; Compile and report periodic status updates; Update system bulletin.
• Supporting Microsoft Windows Active Directory (Multiple domains forest environment); Provide password reset and basic user administration functions.
• Supporting Microsoft Windows professional and IBM AIX UNIX Operating Systems
• Supporting legacy software i.e. Internet Explorer 11 and Java technology
• Working experience of BMC Footprints version 12; Create, track and managing tickets; Create aging reports on open tickets; Troubleshooting and resolving problem through connecting to customer’s system via remote access; Remote push and install prepared software packages.
• Working experience of Nagios – Network & Server Monitoring software; Understand the operational components of IT systems and overall IT services. Provides monitoring and alerting according to Nagios network statuses.
• Working experience of Cisco Finesse and IP communicator; Understand of VoIP technology, call management, call queues and agent management.
• Working experience of SOTI MobiControl version 14; In-depth knowledge on Mobile Device Management; Deploying prepack software package and IT support via remote access.
• Working experience of Sophos Central; Understanding of organizational threats and risks. Monitoring alerts and logs from IT endpoints.
• Working experience of Cisco Unity version 8.6; Operational knowledge on Cisco enterprise VoIP platform; Reset password and initialize voice mailbox.
• Working experience of Desjardins PINPADs and Tender Retail MCM server version 4; Provide priority retail and sales operation support. Fundamental understanding of PINPAD operations and all required network connectivity; Locating terminal ID; Initialize PINPAD and various PINPAD related troubleshooting.
• Be a part of Service Desk team and report to Service Desk Manager. Report to onsite work at IT Service Desk office according to monthly team member work schedule.
• Perform IT Service Desk “Opening” and “Closing” routines, provide official organizational support to all LFL banners on the using the above-mentioned software and technologies.
• Compile various IT service desk operational reporting
• Provide supervision and training to new members joining the team
• Required documentation on IT department wiki intranet site
• Other duties as assigned
• Comfortable working Day/Night shift, including weekends and off hours on-call support.
Education and Certifications
• Post Secondary studies (University Degree or College certificate in Information Technology)
• A+ Certification Prep