General Manager - Financial Communications and other Business Services
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Provide direction and guidance to the senior executives for the effective business growth
- Responsible for hiring of the senior management and other direct reports
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, financial and accounting services to support company operations.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $59.05 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $88.58 per hour starting after 44 hours per week, with holiday pay of 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
Education Required: Minimum Bachelors Degree is required
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time/Permanent
Business Operating Name: Design Den
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 2T7
Working Location: 200-2020 Winston Park Drive, Oakville Ontario, L6H 6X7
Contact No.: 647-812-4466
Opportunity is open to apply for Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.