Doctors pharmacy Scarborough
Manager & Executive
January 21, 2021
May 22, 2021
$43 per hour
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes.
Education and Experience:
Related College/CEGEP with 3 years to less than 5 years work experience in a related field
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- This is a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail, large caseload, and the candidate should have demonstrated track-record showing the ability to cope.
- Excellent oral communication, judgement, flexibility, excellent written communication, team player, organized, dependability, initiative
- The candidate might be called upon to hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Familiarity with Ms Word, Ms Access, Ms Office, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook, is required
- Ability to plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures, assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services, authorize the development of specifications for products or services, manage contracts, review and process claims against suppliers, oversee the analysis of data and information, oversee the preparation of reports, advise senior management, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
To apply, email your up to date CV to the email mentioned here, using reference code: WD_procur.
Please refrain from contacting the employer directly.