Highlight Motor Freight Inc.
December 28, 2020
April 27, 2021
Job Title: Financial Analyst – NOC - 1112
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $34.00 / hour
Hours – 40hrs / Week
Location: Concord - Ontario
Education: Bachelor's degree
Language: English (Required)
About: Highlight Motor Freight Inc.
Highlight motor group is a company that has grown at a rapid pace by continuing to meet the varied needs of our transportation clients. We started our journey in 2007, as a specialist in LTL and Cross border truckload service, connecting New York and New Jersey with the Greater Toronto area and have quickly become one of the 50 fastest growing transportation companies in Canada.
Our office is located at – 391 Creditstone Rd, Concord, ON L4K 1N8
- Identifies financial risks, evaluates impact, proposes changes, prepare financial forecasts, and implements improvements to remediate gaps
- Delivers daily/weekly/monthly financial close. Uses business systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data. Output plans, forecast, budget and consolidation.
- Works with a variety of data sources. Identifies incomplete or inaccurate data, identifies root causes of data issues, escalates discrepancies, fixes data where possible or partners to deliver a solution.
- Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
- Identifies and implements solutions to resolve, improve, automate, standardize, or simplify the financial process.
- Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts
- Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.
- Makes thoughtful timely decisions independently. Prioritizes work, resolves issues, meets deadlines, and seeks feedback from higher management. Discerns between urgent and non-urgent issues and acts accordingly to solve them.
- Drives own self-development, seeks opportunities to expand expertise. Participates in events, initiatives, and projects, then shares gained knowledge in and outside of your team.
- Contributes to work life harmony by being a positive, collaborative, and effective influencer to new team members as an indicator of operations excellence
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Proven experience as a financial Analyst or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “email@example.com”