This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Office Manager at Proud Refrigerators Inc.
Proud Refrigerators Inc. (dba Proud Refrigerator) is a distributor of food and restaurant equipment such as commercial refrigerators, freezers, ovens, cooking and beverage equipment, sink and dishwashers, food warmers, holding cabinets, etc. We also conduct business in leasing and renting the equipment. We have been expanding our business and we are currently looking for an Office Manager who can support the employer with office operation.
Position: Office Manager
Wage: $30.00 - $31.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: (until January 31st, 2021): 3104 Beta Avenue, Burnaby, B.C. V5G 4K4
(starting February 1st, 2021): 2725 Lake City Way, Burnaby, B.C. V5A 2Z6
• Manage and coordinate overall administrative duties including invoicing, contracts, equipment logistics etc., for Proud Refrigerator;
• Plan, organize and oversee office procedures, operation and review, update and execute updated procedures;
• Collect relevant data, submit monthly/ weekly reports to the Employer;
• Co-ordinate priority in terms of duties and distribute daily duties to office staff accordingly;
• Ensure works are completed according to the deadline and office procedures are followed;
• Assist the employer with setting operational budget and maintain budget control;
• Arrange and negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, office security service, etc., in accordance with company purchasing policies and operational budget.
• Completion of secondary school is required;
• A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred but not mandatory;
• 2 years or more of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Great time management skills and ability to multi-task.
How to apply
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter attention to Sung Wun (Mark) Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-time Office Manager Position at Proud Refrigerator. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Proud Refrigerator respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.