The Family Place Restaurant & Pizza
Restaurant & Cafe
December 29, 2020
May 29, 2021
Position - Food Service Supervisor
Number of positions: 1
- Make the working schedule of the staff and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staff handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the managers in daily ordering, purchasing, and inventory count.
- Monitor Guests’ Feedbacks and Guests’ comments.
- Interact with the customers and inquire about their requirements.
- Preparation of daily sales reports such as sales summary report.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the operation of the restaurant’s overall retail operation.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic.
- Work with the kitchen staff and inventory department to ensure enough stocking is done for highly demanded food during weekends.
- Relay orders with the kitchen staff for refilling of food counters or any special order-to-make items.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory and relevant work experience is a must.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is a must.
- Good customer service skill is mandatory.
Location of work
1 King William St, Huntsville, ON P1H 1G7, Canada
$15.00 per hour.
Full time permanent.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.