Administrative assistant -NOC 1241
Scarborough - ON, Ontario,CANADA
MITTMAN CARRIERS INC.
December 21, 2020
July 21, 2021
$22.75 / hour
As Administrative assistant, your job responsibilities will be but not limited to;
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Coordinate with other staff, vendors/suppliers, IT and building contractors, and landlord, around maintenance of office space, as well as support and coordinate remote-work logistics for
- Production of correspondence, reports, presentation materials and meeting materials and spreadsheets on MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Additional clerical and records-keeping functions including scanning, photocopying, mailing, data entry, coding, etc.
- Additional reception, administrative support and facilities administration responsibilities as required.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- 7 Months to less than 1 years
2021 - All Rights Reserved.