- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments;
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations;
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales;
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines;
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts;
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures;
- Conduct performance reviews; Oversee payroll administration;
- Arrange training for staff;
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales role.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and business development.
- Prior knowledge and experience with an organization focused on large clients and furniture marketing.
- Experience with sales methodologies dedicated to a wide range of customers from enterprise level through small and medium businesses.
- Evidence of a "hands-on" leadership orientation in a work setting that is strongly performance oriented.
- Appropriate self-confidence and maturity, strong presentation and influencing skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels and across organizational lines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team-oriented environment.
- A related undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs with strong Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consideration for employment is based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email: email@example.com
Note: only the qualified candidate will be contacted.