We are looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child Care Giver for our kids (Aged 8 & 12)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $15.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: Surrey, BC, V3W 0E9.
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Work Place: Employer’s home
- Language: English
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, work 40 hrs. per week
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Vacations: 10 days per year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Clean the children's room and/or house.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Assisting the children with homework or extracurricular commitment.
- Teach children in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
EMAIL resumes please at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.