Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of the company;
- Plan, supervise and comply with company policies and procedures in order to
guarantee that business operations were carried out correctly;
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of departmental processes and policies;
- Create and maintain records in our database;
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs;
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan and control budgets for projects, contracts, equipment and supplies of the company;
- Provide analysis of expenditure against budget;
- Ensure payments to staff, suppliers and service providers are made according to the internal procedures;
- Advise and assist staff in relation to administrative and/or technical problems;
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 2-5 years of related management experience
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Fluency in a second language is na asset;
- Ability to multitask and work effectively
• Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
• Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures.
• Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
Pay Rate/ Salary: CAD$45,000
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.