Simon's Seamless Eavestrough Limited
February 08, 2021
March 10, 2021
20 per hour
Job title: Carpenter
Employer: Simon’s Seamless EavestroughLtd.
Company location: Renfrew St., Enfield, NS
Actual work locations will be in and around the Halifax Regional Municipality.
We are a family-owned company that has been serving the Halifax Regional Municipality and surrounding areas for more than 15 years providing seamless eavestroughs systems. We take great pride in providing you with the best rainwater management system on the market today. Specializing in installing five and six-inch seamless gutters for both residential and commercial projects nothing but the finest craftsmanship will do. Backed by industry-leading warranties we stand behind every job we undertake. Other services include complete installation of Leaf Guards, Soffit and Fascia while also providing Landscaping Services.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials
- Install roof systems
- Fit and install trim items such as molding and hardware
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- Install sheet metal flashings
$15-23/hour depending on experience
- At least 3 years of proven experience in assembling and joining materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials
Security and safety
- Must be able to obtain police clearances
- Skilled in working in elevated places, high ladders, with harnesses
- Must be physically able to carry and install heavy equipment like ladders, gutter parts, etc.
- Able to do 36-40 hours of work per week
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Must have a driver’s license or if a foreigner from outside Canada must be able to pass the NS driver’s written and practical licensure exams
- Requires attention to details
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (drills, staplers, harnesses, etc.)
- Must be willing to undergo training in installing roofing components
Apply by email to email@example.com