Encarnacion Immigration Consulting
February 12, 2021
March 14, 2021
We need of a child caregiver for our daughters 5 1/2 years old and 7 months old of age respectively on a live in or live out basis. The caregiver will be responsible to provide health, physical, and social development of our child. This is a full time and permanent position and we offer the caregiver forty (40) hours work per week and an hourly salary of $14.60 and will be paid 1.5 times of employee’s regular wage after 8 hour a day of work and 2.0 times employee’s regular wage after 12 hours of work in a day. The successful applicant will be given two (2) weeks’ vacation leave per year and vacation pay of 4% of wages per year and employer will pay for provincial workplace safety insurance. The job will be located at our home at 2782 48th. Avenue East Vancouver British Columbia Canada V5S 1G9.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks for our daughters.
- Prepare formula for the infant.
- Change diapers.
- Supervise and take care of our daughters in our home.
- Bathe, dress and instruct our daughters on personal hygiene.
- Organize activities such as games and outings.
- Play and read with our daughters.
- Tend to our daughter’s emotional well-being.
- Discipline our daughters according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep the daughter’s room clean and tidy and maintain the healthy environment of the house.
- Keep records of the daily activities and health information of our daughters.
- May do light housekeeping job and cleaning duties.
- Assume full responsibility of the house in the absence of the child’s parents and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Employment requirements are as follows:
- Completion of high school is required, completion of university courses or related discipline such as teaching, and nursing is an asset but not required.
- Able to communicate in English (basic spoken and written English).
- Have completed one (1) year full time paid work experience as caregiver or completed a six (6) months full time caregiver training program at accredited institute on child care.
- Knowledge of First Aid or CPR is an asset but not required.
We are hoping to find enthusiastic and reliable child caregiver and if you believe that you have the following qualifications, please forward your resume via email at email@example.com.