We are looking for full time food service supervisor responsible for our daily business activites.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate day to day business activities.
- Set work schedules and determine work priorities for servers, oversee the work performance of servers ensure the food can be prepared in timely manner.
- Handle inquiries and complaints from customers ensure clients satisfaction.
- Assists to hire the new servers, provide training to new servers regarding their duties , sanitation and company procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate the employees' performance, prepare and submit performance reviews to owner.
- Maintain and audits time sheets of servers.
- Ensure the food strictly to meet relevant health and quality standards.
- Inspect and maintain the wastage and stock levels of foodstuffs and supplies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by owner.
Required Skills & Experience:
1) At least 12 months working experience in the related fields
2) With a Post-secondary Education background. (University, College or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of at least 1 years).
We appreciate all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org