Business and Project Consultant
Woodbridge - ON, Ontario,CANADA
February 18, 2021
June 19, 2021
- Take pride in understanding our clients’
- Use our custom CRM system as your method to track client’s feedback and interests
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Report out on your successes, opportunities and threats on a weekly basis to the team.
- Supervising and managing the day-to-day company operations and coordination between departments, and the different offices throughout the organization.
- Promoting and developing the Canadian trade of the company. Including marketing and sales activities.
- Reviewing and evaluating the sales activities of sales professionals in the field
- Expanding existing marketing channels and creation of new markets.
- Hands on delivery of Software
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Arrange conferences between the app development team and marketing.
- Work directly with customers to understand their campaign management / marketing automation requirements and product configuration requirements.
- Elaborate email strategies to increase Campaign ROI.
- Coordinate product requests, bug fixes and application requirements between Product Management, Consulting and Customer
Assets to have:
- Proven track record with 3+ years of experience in sales – warm/cold calling, generating leads, converting leads and meeting sales targets.
- Experience with SQL, XML structures, UNIX, Windows, HTML, web applications, data modeling principles and a solid understanding of database behavior, preferred
- An unwavering passion to build a sales career in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by our clients as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- Ready to hustle and excited to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks.
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Digital marketing or social media marketing experience
- Software development (coding) experience
- A quick learner with experience working with a CRM system such as Maximizer or Salesforce.
- Flexible and willing to take on a wide variety of tasks in an open, entrepreneurial environment.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.