Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Advanced English language knowledge;
• Understanding and the ability to follow safe work procedures and work within a crew accordingly
• Punctual, reliable and have a good work ethic
• Experience and education aligned to the position you are aiming to fill
• Positive attitude towards safety
• Willingness to learn
Pay Rate/ Salary: $28 per hour
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.