GVR Imports O/N Laureola Industries
March 10, 2021
December 09, 2021
- Monitoring office supplies, negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure most cost-effective orders for the galvanized wires, stainless steel wire rope, coated wire rope and a full range of wire rope fittings, tools and accessories
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls and responding to client inquiries to the respective department.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, agendas, materials and schedules meetings, notifying staff/clients of location and time, prepare minutes of meetings also.
- Responsible for preparing, editing and filing office documents as per standards.
- To maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible whenever required.
- Maintains files and stock of informational material for visitors to provide a good impression to visiting clients and vendors.
- Collects, screens, distributes mail and prepares outgoing mail and liaises with courier companies for collection, when needed.
- Collects, distributes and sends faxes, to have the order or inventory records in place.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $25.50 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $38.25 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: GVR Imports O/N Laureola Industries
Business Address: 7428 Magistrate Terrace, Mississauga, ON L5W 1L2
Work location: 1-6725 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 5V3
Contact No.: 1-877-335-7779
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.