Shadko Global Business Services
March 30, 2021
March 29, 2022
CAD $32.00 per hour
Roles and Responsibilties:
- Organize and prepare customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Proposals
- Track, collate and maintain inventory of marketing materials
- Prepared and presented a concept brief for a new product that included a financial analysis and product success scorecard
- Develop additional marketing materials such as an addendum for a datasheet
- Assist in the creation of a strategic marketing survey
- Assist in the creation of the following print materials; brochures, leaflets, banners, business stationery and ads, and the collation of all data and imagery needed for print purposes.
- Co-ordinate the manufacture of marketing materials with external bodies –suppliers, agency, print and distribution.
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of trade shows, working closely with the sales team, across the province and country.
- Assist in website maintenance and in the delivery of engaging content. Assist in digital communications and social media by implementing content schedules.
Computer Applications Knowledge: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel
Compensation & Hours:
Salary and working hours: CAD $32.00 per hour with minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $48.00 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
No# of Position Available: 1
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Employee
Experience Required: 1 to 2 years or equivalent relevant experience
Education Required: College or CEGEP or corresponding diploma or relevant experience
Business Operating Name: Shadko Global Business Services
Work Location: 6220 Kestrel Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 1Y9
Contact No.: 647-812-5686